Aaah, I’m really excited. This is my first nomination !
I’ll get straight to it.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Credit the creator (Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala)
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer
Thank you so much, Brin for nominating me for my very first award! I have been blogging very infrequently , given how much there’s to study for the upcoming entrance exams for college. This nomination is definitely going to help me take blogging up more seriously.
Be sure to check out Brin’s blog. I’m just warning you, you might not get out for days together. I speak from experience, having binge read her blogs for god-knows-how-long.
A huge thanks to Maggie as well! I dropped by her blog, and you should too! Especially if you’re into psychology and dreams.
- Have you ever wished that you were born into your opposite sex? Say, you being a girl, have you wished you were a boy?
Yes. A hundred times yes. Especially when I got into my teens, I realised how unfair the world was and started wishing it more. Even yesterday, I was ranting to my mother about how I wished I were a boy. It just seems like if I were a boy, life would have been much easier. No one would comment on how I dressed, I’d be free to go out any time of the day… so many perks to being male! But don’t get me wrong- I embrace myself for who I am and respect the gender I was born into. In fact, I’m writing a post right now about how we women should stop victimizing ourselves in the name of feminism. I know, I’m quite the hypocrite. But I felt writing on the issue is going to help open my mind, embrace myself better, and allow others to, too. ( I’m sorry this one is so big, I can never shut my mouth when it comes to this topic)
- What category of movies do you watch the most?
There actually isn’t a specific category I watch the most, but I definitely enjoy Detective movies and Sci-Fi . Horror is a big NO for me. I can’t sleep if I get spooked even a little. When it comes to Fantasy, I’d rather read the books than watch the movies. I like to use my own imagination to picture the magical creatures, the characters than have someone tell me that this is how it is.
- Would you rather be very rich or have lots of friends?
I think this is a pretty self-answering question. Anybody when asked this would choose the latter? Given how many stories there are emphasizing how friends>>>>money. So definitely, I’d rather have loads of friends.
- How do you take someone else taking a peek at your blog drafts, say your parents?
NO WAY! I never let anyone read my drafts. I’m always insecure about someone seeing them. There’s a reason they’re saved as drafts. They have flaws and aren’t meant to be read by anyone other than me. I haven’t made many posts yet, because most of them are still saved as drafts xD
- Do you prefer eBooks or would you rather read nothing ?
Well… If the world ran out of actual books( for whatever reason), I’d definitely prefer eBooks to not reading anything. I’d prefer actual books to eBooks, any time, any day. I just can’t get the amazing feeling of turning the pages over, getting that wonderful smell from the book with eBooks. But considering that I’ve started to write an eBook myself, I’ve decided to give eBooks a go ( also to put that kindle I have to some good use) 🙂
- A favourite bath product? How about a favourite shower gel?
I can’t think of any favourite bath product. Maybe it’s because I’ve hated bathing all my life? Yes, I’m a dirty pig. A proud, dirty pig.
- Do you get a lot of dreams?
I do! I get the most hilarious dreams as well XD I recently got one where I met a prominent Indian actor in the public toilet of a mall and he boasted to me about how fast he could get in and out of the loo.. Challenged me to beat him, even !
- When was the last time you went to bed early and actually slept?
I honestly don’t know. This whole quarantine thing has ruined my sleep schedule. A girl who once dozed off immediately when she hit the bed now lies awake in bed for hours together, just staring at the dark.
- Do you think horses are loyal?
That question came out of nowhere xD (I’m using xD everywhere instead of the laughing emoji because I have no idea where the emojis are on the laptop. If anyone could help me out with this, I’d be very grateful! ) Getting to the question.. I have absolutely no idea. I should think they are. Most of the princess movies say so?
- Have you had a birthday recently?
I’m turning 18 in a few days from now 🙂
And…I’m done ! 🙂
Mohamad Toutounji – A huge Bruce Lee fan, he writes captivating stories involving martial arts !
Dippy Dotty Girl – She can make something as simple as cutting someone’s hair a fun read 🙂
science_girrrrrl – You can get amaazing science updates here !
ayesha – This post is just. so. relatable. to anyone who has worn braces.
Kim – When I read her blogs, I forget I’m reading and enter the world she creates.
faustinayick – You’ll definitely learn to love yourself more after you’ve visited her wonderful blog !
Ava Tripathy – Ever feel down and demotivated? Filled with beautiful drawings done by Ava herself, this post is sure to up your spirits.
My questions for you !
- What got you into blogging?
- If you could instill one quality in everybody in the world, what would it be?
- Who would you say has been the most influential person in your life?
- If you could bring one inanimate object to life, which object would you choose?
- Has there been an experience in your life, that has completely changed your views about something?
- Do you have any amazing idea that could make the current COVID-19 situation better?
- What’s one place in your country that’s a must visit ?
- Do you think schools should stop teaching skills like “letter-writing” because no one really write letters anymore?
- Do you enjoy poems that do not rhyme?
- Name a book that you have read umpteen times. I’d love to give it a read as well!
Hope you all enjoyed this! I enjoyed every bit- answering the questions, and framing them, even more ! ❤ 🙂
Thanks again, BriN, for my very first nomination ❤ ❤